Schedule an Appointment (855) 834-4451 or Book an Appointment Online

We Accept Medicaid and CHIP Insurance

If you have Medicaid or CHIP in Texas it is easy to enroll or change your provider to Brident Dental and Orthodontics. 

It's Easy To Enroll or Make Brident Your 'Main Dentist'

To enroll, call 800-964-2777 or apply online at .  Remember to select a Brident dentist on your application and submit by phone or mail to the address specified on the form.

If you’re already enrolled and want to change your primary dentist to Brident, choose a Brident office and call your dental plan to request the change.  Your dental plan’s member services phone number will be on your eligibility letter or on the back of your enrollment card.  You can also refer to these phone numbers:

MCNA Dental – 800-508-6775

DentaQuest – (Medicaid) 800-516-0165 or (CHIP) 800-508-7665

TMHP – 800-925-9126


Need help? Please reach out to your local office and they can answer any questions you may have.