Endodontists at Brident
We see over 1 Million patients a year, which keeps things interesting. We promise! You'll encounter a wide range of conditions and anatomies that will keep you learning and growing, plus you'll join a supportive community of endodontic practitioners who are constantly training in the the latest equipment, imaging and techniques.
Whether you practice at a single location or multiple offices, you'll always work in a state-of-the art facility with 3D X-Ray imaging and highly trained support staff. You'll always have opportunities to take on additional responsibilities as a supervisor, clinical director or quality assurance reviewer.
If you’re a recent graduate of an ADA-accredited Endodontist program, fresh out of a residecny or a seasoned veteran with years of root canals under your belt, we’d love to here your story.
- Work full or part-time
- Focus on endontics and patient care while we run the business
- Work in state of-the-art, digital facilities with experienced endondtic support staff
- Sharpen your skills and knowledge with paid training and continuing education
- Earn a salary and incentives near the top of the industry
- Advance into senior roles and supervising positions