We are seeking Board Eligible or Board Certified Pediatric Dentists for our offices. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Pediatric Dentist!
At Brident, we are a Dental Home providing a lifetime of services for our patients. Pediatric Dentists, like you, support this idea by providing treatment for your patients in our fully-equipped dental facilities along with trained support staff.
At Brident, we have a variety of Corporate Support Departments including Billing, Quality Management, Procurement/Facilities, Human Resources, and IT to provide you and the offices you work at administrative and technological support. In the field, our clinical and operational management teams work to ensure your days are scheduled efficiently so you can maximize your production.
What we offer:
Our Pediatric Dentists are expected to:
- Educate patients and parents on their Pediatric treatment including preoperative and postoperative care
- Partner with other specialists and general dentists to provide the best optimal dental care
- Be able to travel to various dental practices in your area
We offer Immigration Sponsoring Programs including: OPT, H-1B, TN, and Green Card in select regions.
We'll need you to provide:
- Current Dental License for the state in which you wish to practice
- Pediatric Certificate from an accredited U.S. Dental University
- Oral Conscious Sedation Certificate per State requirement (preferred, but not required)
- Current CPR Card
- NPI Number
- DEA Certificate
To apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply online