Being a Periodontist at Brident
There are very few practices where a Periodontist make a bigger impact in people's lives than Brident. As the largest oral-health provider in California (and #1 Medic-Cal provider) we serve an immense patient roster with a wide range of periodontal issues. From diagnosis and treatment of early gum disease that literally saves teeth and lives to gum grafts and restorative procedures — we promise to keep you challenged.
When you're ready for more challenges, we offer multiple pathways into supervising roles, clinical management and quality assurance.
If you are a graduate of an ADA-accredited Periodontal program, just finished your residency, or are an experienced periodontist you can earn a very competitive salary in a position that lets you focus on patient care. If you're interested, we would love to hear your story.
- Work full or part-time
- Focus on periodontal care while we run the business
- Work in state of-the-art, digital facilities with experienced periodontal support staff
- Immigration sponsorships and US visa assistance
- Sharpen your skills and knowledge with paid training and continuing education
- Earn a salary and incentives near the top of the industry