Emergency services are those that cannot be delayed:
- If you have severe pain, swelling, an infection and/or uncontrolled bleeding
- If you have had a recent accident that has hurt teeth and/or gums
- After surgery treatment (dressing change, stitch removal)
- Denture adjustment for people receiving radiation or other treatment for cancer
- Snipping or adjusting wire of braces that hurts your cheek or gums
- Referral of abnormal tissue for biopsy
If appropriate, you will be referred to our on-call Dentist triage team by phone once you call the emergency line above.